25.8.09

Hospital Light Is SO Unflattering, Dah-lings!




UGH. FUCKING DOUBLE UGH. I spent all of Sunday and most of Monday in the emergency room for pain, loss of hearing, vertigo, nausea, and a whopper more's worth of shit. I am not a happy kid, kids. I have a ton of ebay shits to take care of, and lemme tell you, the buyers don't care about the seller, they care about the package and time to destination. Don't get me wrong, I love my customers, but I know its hard to wait for something you've only imagined in person. In any case, it's one of those weeks that everything comes crashing down around me and I feel sort of strangled by circumstances beyond my control. Anyone who has gone deaf probably knows what I'm talking about...it's as if someone is covering my ears. Scary stuff. Where's the capital F for Faith? I'm working on it, slowly but surely, I'm trying. My heart was all fucked up last night too...irregular and sudden, lots of pressure on my chest. So here's some photos of my shit I was going to post, might as well still do it.