4.5.09

More Victory. I'm like Attila The Hun.





eBay is such a ridiculous wonderland. I'm really not supposed to shop so much for me, but at this point I'm evening it out by unloading over ten times more than what I'm bringing in. My closet is sad and barren. Really. No, I promise. It's close to depressing. Currently, that's life. I have to edit down, compile, edit down, compile. I did break out my trusty Singer sewing machine in preparation for some really fun reworkings and fashion experiments. I'm so influenced by vintage, and I want to continue to celebrate it by bringing it back to life, so to speak. It's not an original idea by any stretch of the imagination, but it's a bit like recycling newspapers, cans, et al. One person does it, it's still good. Twenty people, even better. You get the picture. I've been really excited about getting some key life long pieces taken care of for my own wardrobe. As you can see, I'm well on my way. Some combat boots in my size, which is something of a miracle, vintage punk belt and boot strap courtesy of an old Cleveland punk I found on eBay, and an AllSaints deconstructed blazer. Lovely. More to come. Just don't tell my significant other.