2.5.10

Hot Town, Summer In The City

Summer seems to be officially here, my dears. I know my pals down in NoLa are starting to feel it, and here in North Carolina yesterday and today are finally that hot, sultry sun I remember from last year. Good for the garden, bad for the hair. So how do you manage chic style while wearing chignons and shorts? Here are a few of my favorite street style pics to help you along. Don't forget to shop the Street Walkin' Cheetahs shop for some really lovely and low priced (but not low quality) pieces! Photos courtesy of Refinery 29.

Loving her whole ensemble, are those cashmere shorts?! Paired with such a sweet ribbon adorned sweater and a vampy red lip, she could take this day or night no hassle. Nicely done.
Another lovely outfit, and super casual and easy as well. Loving the studded t-shirt dress paired with those vintage Roper boots. Just the right amount of edge. Her hair is amazing too, imo.
Another perfect casual outfit. Loving the leggings with that gorgeous oversized sweater. Plus, I'm a sucker for socks with heels. That takes balls.